The Hermes Hospitality approach begins with an in depth situation analysis of your property or portfolio to identify the current state.
Our work for you is conducted in three phases:
Complimentary One-Hour Call
A complimentary one-hour call is the first step for each of us to determine if we are a match.
We will ask you a series of questions including:
- What are your needs?
- What are your desired results?
- Why are you seeking outside support?
- What are the long term goals for the asset/assets?
Work begins & a visit follows
We will request appropriate documents from you for an evaluation of your existing performance after our initial call.
- Following the document review we will schedule a series of remote “Zoom” style calls with your designated representative and team members as appropriate to begin understanding “the whys” of your situation as uncovered in our document review.
- Seeking your feedback we will ask you to complete and we will facilitate a SWOT(Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat) discussion as part of this phase.
- We will visit the property to more fully understand the asset, it’s performance challenges/opportunities, and the competitive environment.
- The agenda for the visit will be customized to your greater needs as determined via our calls.
The final part of our process is to share our findings and recommendations.
- A complete visit report and initial blueprint for success will be created and shared within 2 weeks of the visit including assigned responsibilities for execution.
- Follow up calls and potential visits can be a valuable reinforcement to ensure execution of the plan.